Sunday 4 January 2015

Technojolity



So here's a little test. I'm hopeful that attached to this post will be a particularly fine example(!) Of DoF, taken using a proper camera (remember them?), and then fired to my phone via the wonders of a wireless SD card (my Christmas present from a particularly nice child) to my phone, which then fired it to the cloud, which then made it available as blog-fodder.

Phew!

This is all because the photog in me wants a bit more control, a bit better quality shot than a camera phone (even a good one) will allow whilst the lazy bloke in me can't be arsed with all the faff of cables and adaptors blah blah blah. First world problems right?

So, to summarise this post:

Photo - meh.
Words - nowt special.
Opportunities for decent pics from upcoming travels to send to blog - priceless.

Oh, and happy new year. I hope 2015 is great for all of us.

NDC

3 comments:

  1. I quite like that pic, I quite like the particularly nice child that gifted you and I particularly like the upcoming jollies x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you and your camera. And Auntie Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's Dof?....don't laugh I'm thick as a plank I know....the pic is good and I am expecting great pics of the upcoming jollies...well the ones you can share at least......xx

    ReplyDelete