Thursday 5 May 2016

Into The Blue Again

image

This is my current view.

Yes, Mrs A and I are off again on one of our jaunts. This time there are no winter coats, no thermal underwear and no hiking boots*. This time the destination is not Europe.

This time we are heading to Morocco. My first time in Africa (although Mrs A had been to Tunisia in a previous life) and I am looking forward to the chaos of Marrakesh, and seeing the Atlas mountains.

But for now, I shall content myself with the bright-yellow-plastic-and-emergency-procedures view, listen to a spot more Ezra Furman (recommended), hope that the hen party occupying the row in front of us don’t get much more rowdy (they’re currently discussing the most effective method for descaling washing machines) and wait for touchdown.

NDC

* – there are hiking sandals. See Atlas mountains. I apologise to both fashion and dignity.


3 comments:

  1. and now we are back ... lets book somewhere else

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me understand through this article that,Thaks for increasing my knowledge.Really Great and best for me.
    slotxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. pgสล็อต สล็อตออนไลน์ เว็บตรง แตกง่าย จุดเริ่มของพวกเรานั้นพวกเราก็จำเป็นต้องขอย้อนไปในช่วงเวลาที่พวกเรานั้นยังปฏิบัติงานประจำอยู่เลย pg slot ช่วยให้ท่านได้สนุกไปกับเรา

    ReplyDelete